Thursday, March 17, 2016

Jessica's Spring Must Haves



Hey friends, Jessica here! As you can tell from my photo, I am all about comfort and neutrals! Being seven months pregnant, I basically don't put it on unless it feels like something I could sleep in. I'm so excited for the warmer weather to really hit so I can start wearing basic comfy t-shirt dresses like this one from ASOS. Pair it up with some cute flats, a fringe purse, and mirrored sunnies! Add a little color and glow to your spring outfit with Essies "Stones n Roses", and this amazing bronzer by Honest Beauty. And of course for you fellow pregnant mamas, the Blanqi support tank is a definite must to keep that baby belly feeling not so heavy, and Bio Oil is great for that achey, dry post winter skin that just doesn't seem to ever stop stretching! Lastly, this custom gold bar necklace from Dear Heart Design is the perfect way to remember that special day of your babies birth! I can't wait to order to mine once baby girl arrives! 


Bio Oil // Sold Almost Anywhere!

Mirrored Sunnies // H&M

"Stones n Roses" Polish // Essie

Bronzer // Honest Beauty in "Dawn Reflection"

Pregnancy Support Tank // Blanqi

Maternity T-Shirt Dress // ASOS

Lace Up Ballet Flats // Steve Madden at Nordstrom

Fringe Bag // H&M

Gold Bar Necklace // Dear Heart Design Co

No comments:

Post a Comment