Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Ashley's Spring Must Haves



Hey Guys! So here are a few pieces that I am definitely in love with for this spring. These are all pieces, accessories, and things I have... or are currently waiting the arrival in the mail! I think "must haves" need to be neutral and versatile enough to dress up or dress down and be able to mix & match with statement pieces. As you all know... I am obsessed with black & white and my new favorite is fringe! Another thing that is super important to me is budget friendly pieces. You can find all the links to the items below. Enjoy!

Top to Bottom Left to Right



Fringe Heel // Fringly: Steve Madden




Basic Tee //  Shop Hello Grace Tee

Nike Kicks // Nike Air Max 90

Watch (similar) // DE Timepiece The Way Watch


Fringe Bootie // Not Rated Fringe Booties


No comments:

Post a Comment