Saturday, April 9, 2016

Bracelets and Baby Names

Four years ago when we found out I was pregnant with our daughter Kate, we had no doubt in our minds what her name would be. We've had our two favorite girl names picked out since before I ever even got pregnant the first time. Thats why when we found out that we were having another girl back in January, we knew right away that her name would be Lily. 


These matching big and little sister bracelets from Little Pretties made my heart skip a beat when I opened them up. Seeing how little Lily's bracelets were compared to Kates made me realize just how grown up Kate will seem once her baby sister arrives! 


I'll be saving them for when Lily arrives, and letting Kate open them up in the hospital. I'm hoping that it makes her feel special and connected to Lily. 


And of course, mama needed some pretties too! 




Little Pretties // Instagram // Easy


No comments:

Post a Comment