Monday, April 25, 2016

Hospital Bag Talk

Hey friends! Jessica here. I can't even believe its time to start packing my hospital bag, installing the carseat, and stocking up on last minute essentials. When "they" say your second pregnancy goes by quicker, they're not kidding. As miserable as I have felt throughout the last almost nine months, it still somehow managed to sneak up on me. 

So lets talk hospital bags! 



With my first pregnancy, I way overpacked. I think every mom does though, right? This time I'm taking it a little more simply. I have a scheduled cesarean this time, so it makes it kind of nice to know what kind of delivery I need to pack for. 


Some of the essentials include; a super comfy, cesarean friendly coming home outfit, a nursing cover for when visitors pop in, a cozy swaddle and outfit for baby girl, face wipes, chapstick, lotion for mom, and of course I can't forget the matching big/little sister bracelets for Kate and Lily {blog post about those bracelets here!}


I'm sure as the weeks pass by I will continue to add other items, but these are definitely my basics! 

Palazzo Pants & Nursing Tank // Target

Nursing Cover // Covered Goods

Swaddle // Aden & Anais

Knotted Baby Gown // Candy Kirby Designs

Big/Little Sister Bracelets // Little Pretties

No comments:

Post a Comment